windsurfing booms Chinook RDG Alloy 27mm
|RDG Alloy 135||135 - 197 cm||315 $CDN||Oui|
|RDG Alloy 150||150 - 212 cm||323 $CDN||Oui|
Chinook RDG Alloy Boom – New - skinny grip 27 – ultimate comfort.
The RDG alloy booms are modified for 2017. The tubing is not tapered (2016 models were) and the 27mm diameter tubing aids small grip comfort and confidence. Ideal for cold weather, small hands or those that just like the an easy to grasp boom in transitions and blasting across the water. The boom is uses a 60cm tail that is ultra stiff and allows for straighter boom body tubing. A new loop-n-go outhual block has been designed and featuers a quick and central sail position ideal for wave, bump-n-jump small freeride type sails. The rear adjustments have Twin pin stainless steel verticale slide adjustment collars. Nice boom grip features harnessline index markings. This boom has beautiful features and is well designed for performance!
- T9 Alloy boom with Skinny 27mm diameter boom grip.
- No Boom Taper on tubing for 2017.
- Standard Pro-1 boom front – fits SDM and RDM masts.
- 60 cm tail – is stiffer and creates modern, straighter bend.
- New Geen Anodized rear boom tubing.
- New loop-n-go outhaul block, quick and centered sail position.
- Buillt-in excess rope retention.
- Twin pin stainless steel verticle slide collars.
- Harness line index markings.
- Absolute boom length markings.
|RDG Alloy 135||135 - 197 cm||135 - 197 cm||Carbon||n/a|
|RDG Alloy 150||150 - 212 cm||150 - 212 cm||Carbon||n/a|