windsurfing booms Chinook RDG Carbon 24.5mm
|RDG Carbon 125||125 - 175 cm||998 $CDN||Oui|
|RDG Carbon 135||135 - 185 cm||998 $CDN||Oui|
|RDG Carbon 150||150 - 200 cm||1,024 $CDN||Oui|
Chinook RDG Carbon Boom – New - skinny grip 24 – ultimate comfort.
The RDG carbon booms are new for 2017. 24mm diameter tubing will be the smallest in industry and provide the ultimate in small grip comfort and confidence. Ideal for cold weather, small hands or those that just like the an easy to grasp boom in transitions and blasting across the water. The boom is uses a 50cm tail that is ultra stiff and allows for straighter boom body tubing. A new loop-n-go outhual block has been designed and featuers a quick and central sail position ideal for wave, bump-n-jump small freeride type sails. The rear adjustments have Twin pin stainless steel verticale slide adjustment collars. Nice boom grip features harnessline index markings. This boom has beautiful features and is designed for performance!
- Carbon fiber boom with Skinny 24mm diameter boom grip.
- Standard Pro-1 boom front – fits SDM and RDM masts.
- 50 cm RBE (tail) – is stiffer and creates modern, straighter bend.
- New loop-n-go outhaul block, quick and centered sail position.
- Buillt-in excess rope retention.
- Twin pin stainless steel verticle slide adjustment collars.
- Harness line index markings.
- Absolute boom length markings.
- Available in 3 sizes; 125, 135, 150cm.
|RDG Carbon 125||125 - 175 cm||125 - 175 cm||Carbon||n/a|
|RDG Carbon 135||135 - 185 cm||135 - 185 cm||Carbon||n/a|
|RDG Carbon 150||150 - 200 cm||150 - 200 cm||Carbon||n/a|