windsurfing waterwear Neil Pryde 5000 High Cut Round EZ Toe 6mm
|5000 HC EZ RD||7||79 $CDN||45 $CDN||Oui|
|5000 HC EZ RD||13||79 $CDN||45 $CDN||Oui|
|5000 HC EZ RD||14||79 $CDN||45 $CDN||Oui|
Neil Pryde 5K High Cut 6mm Boot With E-Zee For Kiteboarding and Watersports
These run small for their size. Based on our experience with other customers, you should order one size larger than you normally wear.
The Neil Pryde 5000 Series wetsuit booties will help keep your feet toasty while extending your ride time in cold water conditions.
- Easy entry velcro opening
- Silver Plush thermo lining
- Bamboo Charcoal inner sole - provides an anti-microbial lining that prevents booty stink! Keeps your booty smelling like new!
- Horizontal velcro cinches
- Sport Angle Shank to assist you with putting on the boot.
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams for warmth
- N-Grip soles: neoprene inner layer for comfort and N-Grip outer sole to give the natural, barefoot feel required for direct contact of the board
- Stabilizing Toe Box - Supports your toes for protection and for a superior fit, won't smash your toes together.
- Achilles cushion: molded ankle pads for improved comfort and support in the ankle area
- Heel-hold Box is a re-enforced heel section to support your foot while kiteboarding. Kiteboarding stance puts pressure on your heels, this boot supports the heel and prevents the boot from rolling under your foot like other brands. This eliminates rubbing and painful blistering. The most comfortable boot you have ever used for kiteboarding!
- Upper Arch Strap - Holds the boot on securely, but won't get in the way of the footstraps on the kiteboard.
- 3 part sole - allows the toes to move and articulate with a uniques three part sole on the bottom. For kiteboarding this allows you to curl your toes or press your toes into your kiteboarding pads. A perfect blend of support, protection, and freedom of movement.
- Apex-Flex neoprene